Saturday, September 3, 2016

Only the Father.

I just remembered a funny thing that happened when my son DC was in school. However primitive his speech may be, his computer skills are anything but. He comes by them honestly through his father, who hs been a computer professional since the sixties. DC is very possessive about computers and his time on them. He managed to lock everyone out of a computer belonging to his school.

Usually my husband and I were notified of everything DC did, via his communication book, but not about this incident. Perhaps the school was embarrassed. They had called in two computer experts to fix the problem, to no avail. A few days later, when my husband and I were attending a PTA meeting when one of the teachers sheepishly confessed about the problem to my husband. It took my husband about five minutes to straighten it out and give the school access to their computer again.


Only the father could undo the work of the son.

No comments:

Post a Comment